Introducing the revised Long Exposure Kit #2, Joel Tjintjelaar Signature Edition. This Long Exposure Kit includes 10, 13 and 16 stop ND filters. The Long Exposure Kit #2 is for users who wish to forgo the versatility of stacking 3, 6 & 10 stop filters and commit to a single filter solution for their long exposure photography. Kit #2 features 10, 13 & 16 stops of Firecrest Ultra/Pro ND. 10 stops is a good general purpose long exposure filter for landscape. 13 stops is ideal for 2-3 minute exposures on seascapes, where the meeting of land and sea causes clouds to move more quickly across the frame than usual. 16 stops is the standard bearer of long exposure technique ... a single filter capable of 5-8 minute exposures.
- 10 Stops Firecrest Ultra/Pro ND
- 13 Stops Firecrest Ultra/Pro ND
- 16 Stops Firecrest Ultra/Pro ND
- Booklet authored by Joel Tjintjelaar
- Long exposure conversion chart
- Filter pouches or clamshells
- Firecrest 100mm Holder kit
- Firecrest 100mm Filter Holder
- Soft Touch Outer Case
- 82-82mm Rotating Adapter Ring
- 67-82mm Step Ring
- 72-82mm Step Ring
- 77-82mm Step Ring
- Firecrest 82mm Ultraslim polarizer
What is the difference between Firecrest Standard, Firecrest Pro, and Firecrest Ultra?
|Firecrest ND||Firecrest Pro||Firecrest Ultra|
|Rare Earth IRND Coating||✓||✓||✓|
|Anti Reflective Edge Seal||❌||✓||✓|
|Precision Lap and Polish||❌||❌||✓|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.